Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

I'm in the top 75.

Well fancy that again.  From the last post, I've made it to the top 75 blogs of resources for writers.  That's quite exciting, though there are lots of great blogs in there.  If you think my blog's worth it, could you click on that badge in the sidebar please? 

I heard from 'Take a Break Fate & Fortune' today.  They'd had an article since last January (2011).  I sent the article on the 11.1.11.  (how spooky is that?) When I made enquiries, they hadn't a clue about the story.  This worried me slightly as I'd put personal photo's in with it, one that's irreplaceable.  This morning, I had a really polite and lovely letter saying that being as I had been precise and told them exactly when I'd sent it in, they were able to find it.  They must have liked it not to have sent it straight back.  Shows how important it is to keep records of what's gone where. 

My plan now is to write the story into a fictional one, then send it to Take a Break. 
My main writing blog is here.
www.susanjanejones.wordpress.com

Good luck to all other nominees...

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm among the 75, too. Huge surprise. Best of luck and thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! There are a few other names I recognise too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Suzy - I'm in it too! And good luck with that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David, yes a surprise to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patsy, congratulations to you too. Bet you'll be in the top three with your great blog. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosemary, I missed your name, will have another look. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've voted for you Suzy. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gail, me for you too. Luck for you as well.

    ReplyDelete