Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Tagged by Teresa.

Just noticed I've been tagged by Teresa, thanks for thinking of me Teresa, here's the answers to your questions.

1.  No, I love being me, and if I wasn't me, I would want to be me. (big headed eh?)
2. I always have breakfast with my hubby, and that's how I like it.
3. English, reading and story writing were my favourite subjects.
4. I don't watch much t.v. except I love itv 3 with the old programmes on like Poirot, or Doc Martin.
5.  I definately believe in ghosts, we have someone who walks up our stairs at 10 - 2 a.m in the middle of the night.  Maybe it was someone who worked nights.  It's very distingtive though, but not scary at all.
6. Star treck, haven't a clue on that, except that I love little r2d2.
7. My zodiac sign isn't the wandering saggitarius, nor is it the well balanced Libra.  I'm not the creative and artistic aquarius, nor am I the home loving Cancerian. I do love my home though, and I am an earth sign.  Have you guessed it yet?
8.  I'd be Huckleberry Finn from Mark Twain.  I love the adventures he and Tom from 'Tom Sawyer got up to. It would be great being outdoors all day long having fun.
9.  I'm not keen on artichokes, though to tell the truth,
10.  I haven't tried them, but probably won't as they look prickly and unfriendly.

There's my questions, now to tag someone.  As most people have already been tagged, I'm going to tag my other blog, as it's the one I use most.  My question is:- Which Charles Dicken's book do you like best.

TAG;--     www.susanjanejones.wordpress.com

5 comments:

  1. What lovely answers. Are you Taurus by any chance? How interesting that you have your own resident ghost! And Huckleberry Finn is a great choice - he is a favourite of mine too.
    I'm off to your other blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, thanks for saying you liked my answers, no not Taurus. That's my hubby's sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's big headed to love being you - it's great you're happy with how and who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patsy, I'm quite modest really, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Virgo or Capricorn... hmmmm!!! One of my closest friend is a Virgo and he's forever obsessing with his lawn - has to be pristine! My other friend is a Capricorn and she likes her traditional furniture alot!! Oh dear!! I'll say.... Virgo???

    Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete